Wednesday 30 May 2012

Mimco Online Haul

Parcel from Mimco
Surreal Flower Acetate Alice Band and Crystallized Mini Hoop Earrings
Crystallized Mini Hoop in Silver Pearl
A few weeks ago I received a $30 MIP (Mimco Important People) reward on my Mimcollective card after I made a purchase at the Mimco boutique in Queensplaza, Brisbane. A few days before the $30 reward expired I received a friendly reminder e-mail letting me know that it would expire in 7 days. It wasn't until the very last that I remembered about the $30 and figured I should just make a purchase at the online store to redeem my $30. Being indecisive me, I did take awhile oohhing and ahhing at the cute Alice Bands and Mim Bride Collection pieces. Everything is just sooo expensive! Anyway, I ended up splurging ontop of the $30 reward and purchased the Surreal Flower Acetate Alice Band in Petrol and a pair of Crystallized Mini Hoop in Silver Pearl. Their delivery was quick, items received after about a week and I was able to track it using the tracking code I received in an e-mail. I was surprised that the two items were packaged in such a large box and even more surprised as to how many pouches and layers of bubble wrap I had to go through. Normally all Mimco accessories are housed in a Mimco Satin bag, however, to keep everything together in the parcel, both items were placed in an additional drawstring bag which is the same material as Woolies and Coles eco-bags. That is quite a nice touch from Mimco!

What are your recent online hauls?

xx Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment