Friday 18 May 2012

May Bellabox: Pamper Yourself, Pamper Your Mum


My May Bellabox has arrived with the theme 'Pamper Yourself, Pamper Your Mum', to celebrate Mother's Day. Here is a list of the products in my May Bellabox:

EmerginC Hydra Repair Capsules, 4 capsules worth A$13.90 
(40 capsules per pack A$139)  (full size A$2)
Eau Thermale Avene Ystheal+ Emulsion, sample size 5ml worth A$10.30 
(full size 30mL A$61.95)
Eau Thermale Avene Eluage Eye Contour Cream, sample size 2ml worth A$8.50 
(full size 15mL A$63.95)
Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara, sample size 3mL worth A$24 (full size 6mL A$48)
Savior Faire Lipstick in Opulence, sample size 1.2 g worth A$16.50
(full size 3.5g  A$48) 
Sebastian Professional Range, sample sachets 3x10ml, conditioner, shampoo and masque from the Penetraitt range for strengthening and repair (full size products from A$34)

May Bellabox Total worth ~A$75

The May Bellabox was very interesting as there was a mix of cosmetics, haircare and skincare. It's great that there were a mix of different products for five different brands. I am super excited that there was a Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening mascara as I received this same sample in my previous Glossybox and absolutely love it! It not only lengthens my lashes as it claims but it also separates and dries up quickly to give me naturally looking fluttery lashes. 


The second cosmetic product is a miniature Savior Faire Lipstick in Opulence- a dark chocolate shade. This shade is the darkest shade I have ever worn and it will be the last time I will wear it. It's just too dark for my light skin tone and doesn't suit me at all unfortunately.

There were a few skincare products, namely Eau Thermale Avene Ystheal+ Emulsion and Eluage Eye Contour Cream. I have tried samples of Eau Thermale Avene toner and cleanser that I received in my Glossybox (again!) and really loved how gentle the products were to my skin. The emulsion and eye cream sound great to add to my skincare regime. EmerginC Hydra Repair Capsules were another skincare product sample that I received. I don't think I will use these, so off they go to mum!

Now, last but not least, I received generous sachet samples of Sebastian Professional shampoo, condition and masque from the Penetraitt range. The Penetraitt range aims to provide strengthening and repair to weak and damaged hair. This sounds like something my hair definitely needs!

All in all, I'm pleased with the variety of deluxe samples I received this month. I'm particularly happy with the Bobbi Brown mascara I received as I really loved the look it provided to my lashes. This mascara tube will be my back up as I'm still using the one I received with my Glossybox.

What are your thoughts with the May Bellabox? What did you receive in yours?

xx Rose
 

2 comments:

  1. I loved mine, I got the lipgloss instead of the mini lipstick. I've heard nothing but complaints about that, so I was relieved I didn't get it!
    Otherwise it looks good! I'm also in love with the mascara! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bobbi Brown mascara is great. I'm surprised that there aren't that many reviews on this mascara.

    ReplyDelete