Monday 27 February 2012

February Bellabox: Valentines Edition


A few days ago I received my February Bellabox and this month, the theme of Bellabox is 'A Little Bit of Love' to celebrate Valentines Day. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the contents of my February Bellabox were wrapt in red tissue paper rather than the usual turquoise coloured tissue paper. Also, my Bellabox was packaged in a Bellabox signature satchel bag rather than the usual turquoise hard cardboard box. 


February Bellabox- 'A Little Bit of Love'
Here is what I received in my Bellabox:
Contents in the February Bellabox
Star & Rose Confetti Soap Rose (pink), 1 rose worth ~A$2 (box of 12 A$25.95)
b Collection by Bloom Collecta Eye Shadow in Pink Sands, full size 3.5 g A$9.95
SpaRoma Shimmer Wrap with Jasmine, sample size ~5ml worth ~A$1.50 (full size 150ml A$44.95)
MeMeMe Seventh Heaven Facebase, sample size 10ml worth A$11.65 (full size 30ml A$34.95)
Sasy n Savy Citrus Hand Cream, sample size 5ml worth A$1.50 (full size 50ml A$15)
Chocolate Box Chocolate Hearts

February Bellabox Total worth ~A$26.50


Star and Rose Confetti Soap Rose
As I opened my February Bellabox and unwrapt the items, the first product which caught my eye was the beautiful pink rose which is actually petals of soap combined to form a rose. The rose petal soap is so pretty I'm not too sure that I will use it. I've placed it in the bathroom near the sink and it does give a good look to the bathroom! These rose petal soaps are available in a box of 12 and I think these make a great gift for mum!


b Collection Collecta Eye Shadow in Pink Sands
b Collection is the sister brand to popular cosmetics brand Bloom. The shade I received is called Pink Sands and it's a gorgeous shimmery eye shadow with a copper sheen. The staying power isn't great, so using an eye primer is a must. The miniscule shimmers make this eye shadow perfect for an everyday eye shadow as the finish is not over the top. Using this eye shadow over matter shadows works very wel too. 


SpaRoma Body Shimmer Wrap with Jasmine
SpaRoma Shimmer Wrap is the second product I have received from Bellabox since I subscribed last year. There is a subtle scent of jasmine and there are also small amounts of chunky gold glitter. I personally would not use this product as a body shimmer, however, I would consider using this shimmer wrap over eye shadow to add some spark.


MeMeMe Seventh Heaven Facebase
MeMeMe is a UK brand and I was very happy to receive a sample of their Seventh Heaven Facebase in my box. Seventh Heaven Facebase is a moisturising primer enriched with shea butter, vitamin A and beta-carotene to rejuvenate, hydrate and nourish the skin. This facebase is scented with lemon zest, orange, lime and mandarin and these scents make this facebase smell lovely! The lightweight texture makes this facebase so easy to evenly distribute across the skin and the fast absorbing properties is another great factor. This primer reminds me a lot like Bobbi Brown's Vitamin Enriched Face Base that I absolutely adore. So, MeMeMe Seventh Heaven Facebase is a great alternative to high end brand Bobbi Brown's popular facebase.

Sasy n Savy Citrus Hand Cream
Sasy n Savy citrus hand cream is yet another divine scent in the form of a hand cream. The hand cream is simimlar to a balm and has a lightweight texture. When applied to the skin, the hand cream absorbed through my skin almost instantly! I was very surprised as I've always had to take in some time to massage other hand creams I've used to assist absorption. My skin feels vey hydrated, smooth and supple! 

All in all, I'm very happy with the February Bellabox and the contents in my box associates very well with the Valentine's Day theme of A Little Bit of Love. 

What did you receive in your Bellabox?

xx Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment