Monday 20 February 2012

Review: Polished London in Fuschia

Last week I received a bottle of Polished London in Fuschia in my February Valentines Edition Glossybox. I was so excited to receive this shade as I tend to stick to girly bright pinks and reds and it's about time I try a bold shade of pink. Fuschia is a stunning dark and intense Fuschia which provides an extremely glossy finish! 

One coat gives an opaque finish and any additional coats adds intensity to the shade. I applied three coats to get a darker intensity and the polish didn't start shipping until 3 days later. The shade looks very elegant and suits every occasion, from casual to formal. I'm so in love with this shade that I wore this shade on my nails a few days ago on Valentine's Day.

Polished London in Fuschia
Polished London Nail Enamel formulas are free from nasty chemicals: toluene, formaldehyde, camphor and DBP.

Polished London retails for rrpA$7.99 for a 10ml bottle and is available in most pharmacies nationally.

Have you tried any shades from the Polished London range? Which colour?
Have you got any special plans for Valentine's Day tomorrow?

x Rose

1 comment:

  1. I got this shade in my box too, havn't tried it yet but it looks lovely on!

    ReplyDelete