Friday 10 February 2012

Mini Haul: Sally Hansen + GWP at Priceline

There is currently an amazing Sally Hansen Starter Kit at Priceline which is actually a gift with purchase when you spend $20 or more. I just thought that I should share this with you all as I think the little PVC bag is really cute and convenient. 

L-R: Vita-A Smoother and Diamond Strength Instant Nail Hardener
 I purchased the Vita-A Smoother Lip Balm ($6.95) as I thought having a lip balm in the form of lipstick was really cute. The flavour of this balm is Peach and the scent reminds me of peach flavoured Ice Tea! There were also other scents with different vitamins to target specific lip concerns. 


I also purchased the Diamond Strength Instant Nail Hardener ($16.95) as my nails are quite weak that I can't allow them to grow as long as I want, otherwise they will chip and break.  Fingers crossed my nails will become stronger!

Sally Hansen GWP at Priceline
 This Sally Hansen Starter Kit includes a PVC bag which has plastic dividers to place bottles of nail polish and prevent them from clashing and breaking if you are using it for travel. I find the bag soo convenient! Also included was a top and base coat, High Definition nail colour, nail file and cuticle and hand cream. Oh there was also a little booklet containing information about the brand and all the products they house.




What do you think of this offer from Sally Hansen and Priceline? Which Sally Hansen products do you love?

xx Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment