Saturday 1 October 2011

Lipstick Organiser + Sneak Peek of my Lippie Collection

Over the past few years I have accumulated so many lipsticks, lipglosses, mascaras etc... so it's about time that I get all these makeup products organised and sorted. Today I went into Target at Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and found these FAB acrylic lipstick organisers which can hold 9 lipsticks in total. 


They were actually on sale in Target for A$3.50 (normally A$5) which is an absolute bargain! Here's what they look like when filled.


To distinguish the shades of the lipsticks, just invert them in the slots. In addition to placing lipsticks to these organisers, I've also added some perfume miniatures from Jo Malone and Juice Couture (middle front), mascara, eye liners and lipglosses. I was able to fit in two Illamasqua lipglosses in one slot and the Illamasqua lipsticks, although they're quite chunky, fit in perfectly!


How do you organise your makeup?

Rose

5 comments:

  1. I picked some up a few weeks back. I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!! Very useful or storage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen these in target! Will have to go looking for them. Love that you've popped some glosses and perfume in these too, I like the space saving;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you store everything :) I just did a post on how I store my lipsticks. Bought some organizers from Ebay :)

    Xo, Christine♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Melissa, these are amazing and it's great to hear we have the same lipstick organisers!

    @emmabovary, they came at such a bargain you should definitely check out your nearest Target store for these organisers!

    @Christine, thanks for commenting and sharing!

    ReplyDelete