Thursday 27 October 2011

L'Occitane Almond GWP online

If you're looking for luxurious and divine products, head to L'Occitane's website for an array of beautiful skincare, hair care and body products.

Also,  if you spend $80 or more (one product being an Almond product) you will receive a bonus Almond gift with purchase which includes the following:

 Almond exfloliant & stimulating soap 50g
Verbena Hand Gel 15ml
Almond Shower Oil 35ml
Provencal Market Pouch

One transaction only. Online exclusive. While stocks last. 



Are you in need for some TLC?
Which products from the L'Occitane range do you keep coming back to?

Rose

2 comments:

  1. I love everything by L'Occitane, I'm not remotely fussy they are all gorgeous. I love the moisturisers, they're so lovely and thick, ahh Santa if you're reading please send me the whole range!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Monday Receptionist, I too wish for L'Occitane for this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete