Wednesday 12 October 2011

Review: Endota Spa Lavender & Alpine Pepper Hand Cream




' Endota': An indigenous Australian word meaning beautiful.

Endota Spa Lavender & Alpine Pepper Hand Cream is a luxurious hand cream which not only moisturises the skin, but also soothes the senses. Here is what Endota Spa had to say about this hand cream:

Endota Spa Organics- 

''Down to earth ingredients  Lush lavender is a natural skincare ingredient renowned for its healing and meditative powers. Fragrant and absorbent, lavender helps to generate new skin, while healing and reducing the appearance of blemishes. Organic Australian alpine pepper improves circulation. Licorice naturally helps to lighten, brighten and even skin tone.''
 
''Heavenly results Hands love endota's heavenly, certified organic finger food. This deeply moisturising hand lotion nourishes cracked skin, and evens out skin tone for soft, younger-looking hands.''


Simple and sleek is what comes to mind when describing the packaging of Endota Spa's Lavender & Alpine Pepper Hand Cream. The cream is encased in a slim and wide tube with a white flip to cap. The tube came with a foil seal, so I know that the product is fresh. 

I love the scent of lavender in general as it instantly makes me feel very relaxed and soothed. I've never heard of alpine pepper, so I don't really know what type of scent to expect. The combination of ingredients in this hand cream is absolutely divine and beautiful!

After application I felt that this hand cream needs to be massaged for about a minute to fully penetrate the skin and leave my skin feeling soft and supple. As previously mentioned in my review on The Jojoba Company Anti-Aging Day Cream, organic and natural based products tend to absorb through the skin slowly as they do not contain artificial ingredients or parabens which help them to do so.

This hand cream is a definite keeper as it gives me that indulgent and luxurious experience with notes of lavender escaping from the cream to energise my senses!

Endota Spa Lavender & Alpine Pepper Hand Cream is available in two sizes: 
20 mL A$10 / 90 mL A$34

You can purchase Endota Spa products from David Jones or from the website HERE


Are you a fan or organic and natural based skincare?
Have you tried any Endota Spa products before?

Rose

3 comments:

  1. I luuuurve this hand cream! I didn't like lavender before I started using it but now I love lavender, so well done Endota :) Great review, I agree that the packaging of this is super sleek :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dolly Daydream, I haven't tried anything else in the range, but their hand cream is truly divine!

    @emmabovary, thanks for the comment! This 20 mL tube of hand cream didn't really last long hehehe

    ReplyDelete