Tuesday 27 September 2011

Review: Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss in Femme + Mistress

Illamasqua is fast becoming my favourite cosmetic brand! Within a matter of days, my Illamasqua collection had expanded as I explored the range of beautiful and good quality blushers, eye shadows, nail varnishes and lipglosses. 

Illamasqua houses two types of glosses, that is the Intense and Sheer lipglosses. Both lipglosses are packaged in the same skinny and long hard plastic tube with a transparent slanted tip applicator. The lipgloss tubes are so sleek and cute! 

I am yet to try the Sheer lipglosses as I'm always on the lookout for opaque and full colour lipglosses, which the Intense lipglosses provide. 

I currently have my paws on the Intense lipglosses in Femme and Mistress, THE two most gorgeous shades I have come across thus far! Femme is a gorgeous bright coral pink and Mistress is a beautiful bright coral orange.

Illamasqua Intense lipgloss has a very delectable sweet scent and it's just so divine! The glosses are bright and goes on opaque with a glossy and shiny finish (with no traces of shimmer). Hence, there is no need to apply lipstick prior to using Illamasqua's Intense lipgloss. 




Have you tried Illamasqua's Intense/Sheer lipglosses?
Which shade gives you the best statement lips?

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment