Friday 21 October 2011

Bellabox... You're The One! October Launch Box

Well what can I say....  I Bellabox!

Bellabox has been placed at the top of my list as being the best beauty sampling service in Australia!

Bellabox is a monthly subscription ($15 per month) where you receive 4-5 deluxe high-end, boutique and cult products from Australia and around the world, so you could try the best and the latest products on the market. To read more about BellaBox and their amazing blog, please visit their website at www.bellabox.com.au and read through my post on Bellabox here.
I am utterly impressed with the quality of service and friendly vibe I'm getting from Sarah and the Bellabox team. Their website is interesting and there's a lot to read, learn and discover about beauty and fashion from their online blog and magazine. 

I received my Bellabox after subscribing last minute (the day before they sold out of their exciting October launch Bellabox) and I am just over the moon and happy with the goodies included. As part of the launch of Bellabox, for the October box only, I received 200 Bella Rewards Points (equates to A$20) to shop at bellabox.com.au! Yay!

Let's get onto the contents in my October Bellabox!

October Bellabox
Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre Foundation Primer, 15 mL worth $15 (full size 50 mL rrpA$50)
Napoleon Perdis is one of my favourite brands and the Auto Pilot Pre Foundation Primer is one of my makeup/skincare staples! The size of this primer is so generous and I'm glad I have a travel sized version as it will be great for travel.

Savoir Faire Lipstick in, full size rrpA$48
I've never heard of the brand Savoir Faire until I met Bellabox. Savoir Faire is an Australian cosmetics brand based in Perth, Western Australia, which includes a variety of cosmetic products to be adored. I was hugely surprised to see a Savoir Faire lipstick in Bellabox! I love the packaging and gorgeous shade of Miss You and truly adore this lipstick! The shade is a lighter baby pink than in the photo and it's a sheer but buildable pink shade.

Alpha-H Gentle Daily Exfoliant, 2x5 g worth ~A$6 (full size 50 ml A$59.95)
Alpha-H, another one of my favourite brands! I'm very excited to try this exfoliant as I've heard many rave reviews on this and it seems 'gentle' to the skin. So, that's a great thing for my sensitive skin.


One Skin System Daily Hydrate, 10 mL worth A$15.80 (full size 50 mL rrpA$79)
One Skin System is an interesting brand as I have never come across this before. One Skin System is another Australian brand which uses the botanical ingredient called Enfleurage in their luxe skincare products. I'm very excited about this product as the product itself looks very interesting!

Wine Wipes, one satchet worth A$0.79 (20 satchets rrpA$13.95)
I don't normally dine with wine, though these Wine Wipes (Aussie brand!) will come in handy if I ever come across wine stained teeth.

A'Kin Lavender, Geranium and Jojoba hand and nail cream, 30 ml worth A$7.20  (full size 75 mL rrpA$17.95)
I love products which soothe the mind and sense! A'Kin hand and nail cream is made from a concoction of beautiful and divine botanical ingredients and the scent is purely indulgent!

October Bellabox total worth ~A$93!

I am super duper impressed with Bellabox as they included a variety of products ranging from body care to skincare and cosmetics and some products included were full sized! Bellabox's October box was very generous and I'm surprised the contents add up to cost more than 6 times the subscription fee of Bellabox itself!

I highly reccomend subscribing to Bellabox if you are just as impressed as I am with the October Box!

Did you subscribe to the October edition of Bellabox before it sold out?
Which product/s did you find interesting?

Rose

2 comments:

  1. I went to subscribe to this but they'd sold out! I was so cut up when I saw how awesome everyone's boxes are, will have to get in for next months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Beauty in the sky, That's a bummer that you missed out! I definitely reccomend you do sign up as the brands associated with Bellabox are pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete