Friday 1 March 2013

February Empties



Burberry Beauty Sheer Foundation (reviewed here) - One of my top 3 favourite liquid foundations due to its lightweight creamy consistency which blends into the skin to give a luminous and natural finish.

Wella Age Ensure reviving treatment for coarse, mature hair - I've coloured my locks many times in the last few years to achieve a lighter brown shade and as a consequence, my long and thick hair is rather dry and coarse. Wella Age Ensure is used as a hair mask to be left on damp hair for 5 minutes before rinsing out. I must say that my hair does feel soft and great. 

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Clean & Classic Original - Dry shampoo is a life saver when it comes to times when my hair needs a little volume and revitalising. I did notice a small amount of white residue in my hair, however, this disappears after working up the volume using my hair brush or my fingers.

Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub (reviewed here) - This is one of the most gentle scrubs I have ever used! Although the exfoliating granules are very fine, this skin prep scrub works really well to remove dead skin cells, leaving my skin feeling soft and smooth.

The Sanctuary Spa Illuminating Moisture Lotion SPF15 (reviewed here) - This ultra lightweight moisturiser feels lovely on and it has SPF15 which is a huge bonus!

The Sanctuary Spa Brightening Eye Gel (reviewed here) - Although this was a 5 ml sample that was included in the Sanctuary Spa Brightening Facial in a Box, this eye gel lasted me quite awhile. The gel gives my eye area a nice soothing and relaxing sensation while simultaneously hydrating my eye area.

Sisley Floral Toning Lotion - A gentle and soothing clarifying lotion containing Rose, Cornflower and Witch Hazel extracts which helps to remove excess impurities on the skin surface after cleansing. The scent was pleasant, not overpowering and the lotion was very gentle to my skin while making it feel calm. I always use a cotton pad to apply the lotion onto my skin and you could see the results of impurity removal. The best thing is that this lotion is alcohol-free and effective.


Have you finished any beauty products last month?

xx Rose



1 comment: