Monday 18 July 2011

Review: Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate

As part of the Kiehl's Healthy Skin Essentials range, a product called 

Midnight Recovery Concentrate 

has been developed from natural essential oils to nourish the skin and allowing it to appear radiant.

Kiehl's- ''The elixir works all night to replenish the skin with moisture and leave younger-looking. skin by morning. Enriched with a blend of naturally derived ingredients including Squalane, Evening Primrose, and a blend of essential oils.''

Kiehl's-''This readily absorbed elixir helps the skin to recover radiance by morning, with skin feeling smoother and softer. Enriched with Squalane, Evening Primrose Oil, Omega-6 Fatty Acids and Essential Oils including Lavender, our formula provides a boost of intensive moisture to dehydrated skin. The formula instantly penetrates the skin surface to help replenish it with moisture. Our concentrate is designed to work at night; with skin hydrated, supple and soft, rest assured you can say goodnight to a tired-looking complexion.''

I received a deluxe sample of this product which was part of my recent Kiehl's haul from the new Kiehl's Australian Online store





How to use:
1. Apply 2-3 drops to cleansed skin.
2. Gently press concentrate onto skin.
3. Allow about 1 minute for the concentrate to penetrate the skin, then apply your usual moisturiser.

Review:

I enjoy using natural based products as these products are gentle and compatible with my skin type. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate is comprised of  99.8 % naturally derived ingredients and is paraben-free.

I've been using this product everynight for about a week and I still have a small amount of product left of this 2 mL sample. This concentrate looks a little like a colourless oil and there was no obvious scent. After applying the product to my entire face, my skin felt instantly smooth, soft and soothed. I really love this feeling as it doesn't irritate my skin nor make my skin feel congested. 

My skin looks hydrated, clear and radiant after 1 week of use and I'm surprised how effective this product is come about.  It's not usual that I would come across a product which makes a difference after several days of usage.

The price of this product is reasonable and since you only need a couple of drops each night, I would think that this product will last a long time. 

Midnight Recover Concentrate is available in one size:

30 mL bottle, $AUD 59


Have you used Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate before?
Are you getting great results with this product like I am?

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment