This year, Earth Day will be celebrated globally on Monday April 22nd - the 43rd celebration where events are held to broaden our focus on the world environment and think about ways in which we could reduce our carbon footprint and make a positive impact on our planet.
LUSH is one of my favourite beauty brands as I truly love their concept of producing vegan and cruelty-free products. LUSH formulate their body and cosmetics products using fresh and organic fruits/vegetables, the finest essential oils and safe synthetic ingredients. What's not to love?!
I have here today, two LUSH products that I have been loving as of late and by the end of this post, I'm sure you will love these as much as I do!
- Yellow FUN - Creamy vanilla tones and gardenia extract with a bundle of marzipan aroma
- Green FUN - A burst of citrus scents and tangy lime and lemon essential oils to refresh your senses
- Blue FUN - The fusion of lavender and chamomile blue essential oils are great for sensitive and irritated skin and will make you feel relax and ensure you have a good nights rest
- Red FUN - A fruity concoction of orange and mandarin oils to revitalise the mind
- Pink FUN - A deliciously sweet treat with ice-cream with scented tonka absolute and benzoin resinoid will helps to stimulate circulation
The FUN doesn't stop there, a portion of global sales (~2.5%) of FUN goes to directly to the newly created FunD which supports children living in difficult surroundings. The funds are distributed as grants to projects providing recreational activities for children in need.
These FUN products would absolutely put a smile on everyone's dial and the divine scents of each colour just means that you gotta have them all! The multi-purpose FUN products are not only great for the bathroom but also for travel, as you don't need to pack additional products for the body, hair and clothes, etc.
|LUSH FUN soaps (60g of each is shown above) in five different colours.|
The LUSH Knot-Wrap (A$5.50 each) is inspired by the Japanese art of Furoshiki ('cloth for the bath') and originated in Japan during the 1600's where people would use it to carry their clothes, toiletries and goods. These eco-friendly LUSH Knot-Wraps are versatile and fantastic to reduce the impact on our environment by re-using Knot-Wrap for the following:
- Gift wrap presents - you could wrap almost anything regardless of shape and size
- Scarf - the vintage design fabric can be worn as a head scarf, neck scarf or even on your handbag
- Storage - store personal items in a Knot-Wrap to protect them from dust or damage
- Decor - the numerous patterns these Knot-Wraps are made from can be used to brighten your room
LUSH Knot-Wraps are seriously one of the most environmentally friendly and fashionable accessory you could have! The silky smooth texture of the fabric is safe to wear and the beautiful vintage patterns are fun to play with. Using Knot-Wrap as gift wrapping puts gift giving on a whole new level!
What do you plan to do on Earth Day this April 22nd?
Which LUSH products would you recommend?
Products were provided for consideration only. This review is 100% based on my own thoughts and opinions. I am not affiliated with LUSH Cosmetics and did not receive remuneration to post this product review.