Monday 11 February 2013

Lancôme GWP at David Jones



Lancôme at David Jones are currently offering a gift with purchase when you spend $75 or more. This nine-piece beauty bonus includes the following:

Galatée Confort Cleanser, 50ml
Tonique Confort Toner, 50ml
Travel-sized Color Design Eyeshadow Quad
La vie est belle EDP (recently launched), 4ml
Éclat Mirale Complexion Illuminator, 7ml
Bi-Facil eye makeup remover, 30ml
Elegant Lancôme Pouch

Plus you can personalise your gift with a skincare night and eye cream duo from either the Hydra Zen, Renergie or Absolue Range.

This offer is available until 3rd March 2013 or until stocks last. See Lancôme's Facebook page here for more information.

Enjoy!

xx Rose

2 comments:

  1. I saw this today but I had to stop myself from splurging haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic in terms of timing, I was just wondering when the next Lancome GWP would be as I have been out of the country for two months, and therefore out of the loop!

    Not as enamored of this GWP as previous offerings though, I do like when there is more makeup/perfume in each set. I also think that eyeshadow palette is very similar to a previous one they gave out!

    Thank you for the information!


    xx

    ReplyDelete