Wednesday 4 April 2012

Review: Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk

I'm not so much of a morning person and I really don't have any time to the things I wish I could do before work such as going for a morning power walk, indulge in a bowl of corn flakes & strawberries, consume pieces of fruit and a enjoy a little tub of yoghurt. So basically, to avoid running late for work I walk out the door with an Up&Go in hand whilst travelling to work. However, there isn't so much that I can do with minimising the time it takes for me to blow dry my hair, spritzing some hydrating mist and applying a hair serum to ensure my hair stays smooth, shiny and smelling great throughout the day. 

It wasn't until recently, I discovered  Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk, which is a great little product that keeps my hair looking and feeling clean. Dry shampoo is ideal for people like me, who don't have a lot of time on their hands and need a quick fix product to clean their hair. Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo effectively cleanses my hair due to the absorbent particles it contains which binds onto sebum and becomes easily removed by brushing the hair. The oat milk extract is a protective and softening ingredient which is a great bonus. 

I spray the dry shampoo approx. 30cm from the hair and lightly brush my fingers through my hair to distribute the dry shampoo right through to the roots. The mist is very fine and you will notice a white powdery mist which disappears when in contact with the hair. The scent is very light and delightful and does not leave any form of scent lingering after application. The dry shampoo is very gentle and did not irritate my scalp. My hair looks very fresh and there is no evidence of greasy or oily hair! 

Besides from finding Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo convenient for use in the mornings, I find the travel sized version very handy for my gym bag! It's a great product to transform oily hair to squeaky clean hair! If you haven't used dry shampoo before, I would highly reccomend giving it a go as it really is a super handy product!

Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk is available in two sizes 50ml (A$8.95) and 150ml (A$16.95). 

Are you usually running late in the morning to attend work/school? What are your 'quick fix' beauty products to help you save time?

xx Rose

2 comments:

  1. Agreed, this is my favourite dry shampoo and such a time saver when you're in a rush :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dry shampoo so much! I mainly use Batiste, but will have to revisit Klorane, thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete