Tuesday 8 November 2011

Review: Elucent Eye Cream

Elucent is a skincare brand housed under popular family-friendly brand Ego Pharmaceuticals. I've never heard of Elucent before and I'm glad I've come across this brand thanks to BeautyDirectory. 

 

Elucent eye cream is packaged in a very simply elongated tube with a pointed applicator for ease of dispensing. I really love the packaging of this eye cream as the pointed applicator can dispense a very small amount, which is enough to spread evenly around each eye.  

 

The eye cream is an opaque white colour which a very lightweight and having a relatively thin consistency. When using eye creams, it's important to gently pat a thin layer of the product around the eye. 


The eye cream is fragrance-free which makes it a brilliant product for sensitive eyes or anyone who dislikes fragranced skincare products. 


Immediately after application I felt a very relaxing and lovely cooling sensation around my eyes and my skin felt very hydrated. This eye cream contains a blend of 4% AHAs, vitamins B3, C and E to help moisturise the skin, smooth fine lines and wrinkles and reduce the appearance of dark circles. 

I do not have any fine lines or wrinkles so I cannot comment of the effect on these factors. Though I can say my visible (but not very dark) dark circles are slowly diminishing without a change in my daily sleeping/working hours and lifestyle. I've been using this eye cream for about a month and have only just noticed this change as my eye area appears brighter and less tired than usual. 


I'm quite happy with this eye cream as I've noticed changes to my eye area and I usually don't see any changes from using other eye creams in the past.  Patience is the key and thanks to Elucent eye cream I'm looking forward to a brighter look towards the Christmas Holidays!
 
 Elucent Eye Cream: rrpA$49.95, 15g

Elucent is available exclusively at Priceline stores nationally and selected dermatology and plastic sugeon's clinics offices. 

To learn more about the entire Elucent skincare range see the Elucent website here.



Have you heard of Elucent before?
Have you used any Elucent skincare products? Which ones have you used?

Rose

Product reviewed was part of a QV prize pack I won from BeautyDirectory's Twitter Trail competition. This review is 100% based on my own thoughts and opinions. I am not affiliated with any company mentioned in this post and did not receive remuneration to post this product review.  

1 comment:

  1. Whatever your problem might be, the secret lies in finding the best product that is made specifically for targeting your main problem. For instance, instead of eye creams, gels might be more effective for treating puffy eyes. This is due to the fact that gels can dry more quickly while the creams usually contain some moisturizers that might just worsen your puffy eyes.

    ReplyDelete