Pantene Ambassador Naomi Watts had everyone’s head turn as she walked across the red carpet at the Golden Globes 2013 event held last week. Naomi Watts looked elegant wearing a Zac Posen gown in a stunning oxblood shade which suited her classic faux bob. She truly is a style icon! To view Naomi Watts' Golden Globe look, please see Pantene Australia & New Zealand's Facebook page here.
Pantene Expert Stylist Barney Martin demonstrates how to get the 1920’s inspired faux bob:
- Use Pantene Aqua Light Shampoo and Conditioner (A$7.99/350mL) to thoroughly wash your hair.
- Next, apply Pantene Curl Defining Mousse (A$6.99) to the hair and blow dry, smoothing hair with a flat paddle brush.
- Part hair on the right-hand-side.
- Separate a section of hair at the front left side and leave loose for finger wave.
- To create the shorter look, take remaining hair and roll underneath to desired shortness, securing at nape of neck with pins. Pull right side slightly tighter to accentuate shape.
- Taking the loose section of hair, use a large barrelled curling tong to create a finger wave. Pin into place behind ear to secure.
- Set hair in place with Pantene Stay Smooth Hairspray (A$6.99).
What do you think of the faux bob hair look?
Images, information and links in this post were provided by PR.