Saturday 1 September 2012

August Empties



Lancôme Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover: This eye makeup remover rocks my world! It removes all traces of eye liner, shadow and mascara and it doesn't irritate my eyes. I received this as a gift and being 30ml, it lasted me quite awhile.

Maybelline Baby Lips (reviewed here): This lip balm smells berry-delicious! It's nice and small, so fits nicely in my jeans pocket. 

L'Oreal Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer: This primer comes in a jar which does seem un-hygienic, so you need to use a small plastic spatula to scoop out the product. The primer is relatively thick pastel pink coloured mousse-like formula, so using the warmth from my hands helps to absorb it through the skin. The formula gives a nice silicone feel to the skin and makes a great base for foundation. I'm not a fan of the thick texture, so I don't see myself re-purchasing.

Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex: I thoroughly enjoyed using this serum as it contains Hyaluronic Acid and antioxidants which help to moisturise the skin and combat free radicals as a night treatment. It's so exxy, so maybe using up a sample of this wasn't such a great idea... well not so good for my purse!

Sukin Foaming Facial Cleanser (reviewed here): This gel cleanser is great for my combination/oily skin type as it feels soo gentle to my skin and cleanses my skin really well. It's non-drying and leaves my skin feeling smooth.



Sally Hansen Moisturising Foot Creme in Lavender: My skin inevitably becomes dry during winter, so this foot creme came in really handy to hydrate and condition my dry heels. The scent is lavender, my favourite scent, so that's another great bonus! 

Soap and Glory Flake Away: Soap and Glory products smell utterly divine! Flake Away is an amazing product which buffs my skin and leaves it feeling ultra smooth hydrated. Will definitely look into purchasing the full size!

ULittleBeauty Enriching Night Cream: I love all ULittleBeauty skincare and hair care products as they are nautral based products and smell wonderfully botanical. This night cream feels very hydrating on my skin and the texture is nice and lightweight.

Nivea Pure and Natural Hand Cream: I am a huge fan of nautral based products and this hand cream is one that I love! It contains bio Argan Oil which helps to nourish and hydrate my hands. During winter, this product was a necessity!

Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk (reviewed here): I love using dry shampoo and Klorane Dry Shampoo is an amazing product that's a must-have in my gym bag. It's great for travel and so quick and easy to use when my hair needs an instant refresher.

Have you used any of these products before? Which products have you finished recently?

xx Rose

8 comments:

  1. You've done so well this month, I love the look of that Lancome remover I think I need to look into it. Soap and Glory scrubs are the best, I have a full size Flake Away and love it, and am about to try their new 'breakfast scrub' as well. Love the pink packaging :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! I will definitely look into the Soap and Glory Breakfast Scrub!

      Delete
  2. Ooh you've just reminded me I have an Estee Lauder Night Repair around somewhere that I'm neglecting, must get back to it!
    I'm interested in the Flake Away because I have a Soap & Glory pore refiner which I like and I want to try more products from that brand.
    Great empties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohh the pore refiner sounds interesting!

      Delete
  3. I've been using Sukin's moisturiser and I've been enjoying it - a little goes a long way. I might try the cleanser after I've worked through my current backlog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Sukin cleansers as they are so gentle to the skin. I'm currently using the Sukin Sensitive Cleansing Gel, their newly launched cleanser, and it's just as good as the original.

      Delete
  4. I love reading empties posts! I don't think that I've ever tried any of these products weirdly enough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Soap and Glory Flake Away. I really want to try the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair.

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete